can you duplicate this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you duplicate this site?

the website http://www.easyodds.com/ is what I need. They pull data from different bookmakers and show those odds on a comparison line. Have you the ability to do the same for me?

Re: can you duplicate this site?

Sure.... If you can pay the $$$$ required (the first number is higher than 8....) and the rights to the data sources.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

there are many sights offering the comparisons so the rights to the data must be easy to come by?
      I dont need the technology as yet just the knowledge that it can be done and improved apon. Once I secure a desinger that will help me produce the site and present it to its customers the cost of building it will be met.

Comment

Please check out my site here. I may be able to assist you in the design aspect of your site then help you find a developer who can take on the development.

navaldesign is correct though, the development of the script for the site may be expensive. You have be able to some some generic script and adjust it for this niche.

Comment

can you patent a script so that no one else can perform the same actions on thier site? if not how do you get the site built without the idea being stolen? Again I can meet all costs if needed.

Comment

Hey Ryan, well some scripts are protected and can't be stolen unless someone cracks their server and steals it. Some can be copied but are subject to copyright laws.

You could purchase a pre-made script and have someone alter it but then it not really 100% yours, but I think you may still be able to patent it if the originator of the code allows it.

Site ideas are stolen and copied all the time, it's just very unlikely that the originator will track them down.

Comment

A script can be patented, an Idea can't be.
              PHP files are not visible, so you can't retrieve their content (in order to sopy them) . In other words, only the original coder can "steel" the script (meaning he can sell it to others too)

But no one can prevent anyone from creating a "clone" script. There are clones for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, almost all popular sites.

It is simply a question of cost and time.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

These days many freelance software professionals are available in the net, check out the freelance websites, so that the things can be done by a professional with affordable price.

Comment

Working...
                X