This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicks counter

I have accidentaly deleted the counter on my website and I can't find where I downloaded did. Can you redirect me to the site? Thanks, George

Re: Clicks counter

http://www.statcounter.com Maybe. No one can know which one you had installed on your site
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

It was a different one but I will put that one that you recommended, but I have forgotten how to open my index page in text mode to insert the text of counter. Can you help?
      Thanx, George

Comment

Originally posted by george_online
        It was a different one but I will put that one that you recommended, but I have forgotten how to open my index page in text mode to insert the text of counter. Can you help?
        Thanx, George
        You don't need to insert it in the page html. Just click on the html box Tool, then double click it, and in the window that open, paste the counter code. Then move it to the position you want
        Last edited by navaldesign; 03-27-2006, 01:25 PM.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X