X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 headline text change position in browser

Hi everybody,

Ok I created H1 tag in html box and if I look the result in mozilla it moves down for 1 line and if I see the result in IE it moves up for 2 lines!! Very wierd, does anybody has a solution?

The html code I use is the following:

<h1><font face="arial" size="5">example text</font></h1>

thanks in advance
    Paul

Re: H1 headline text change position in browser

Use BV's built in H1 style. It will set margins to 0 avoiding this issue. The code you used sets no margins, thus the issue.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks for the answer,

can you please tell me where can I find BV's built in H1 style?

thanks once again

Comment

If I understand correctly it's View -> Page HTML -> Start of Page. Is it correct? If it's so how can I change position of H1 to locate it on the certain place on my page? Can you provide example of the code please?

regards,
        Paul

Comment

If you have a part of a sentence that you want to hi-light a h1 tag,
          IE: The Motor Sport Company. & then just want to use "Motor Sport" as a tag.
          Go to main menu>Layout>Styles & make the H1 tag the same as the style of text on the page.
          Now to give Motor Sport a H1 tag, hi-light the motor sport words & select from the main menu>Format>Style & then H1.
          NOTE:
          Normally the h1 tag would be for a main heading to the description of the page or the 1st paragraphs content & not mid sentence.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

For a proper run-down on H-META uses and order, find a usuable outline of sorts HERE and additional useful information in the "updated" thread HERE.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X