Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rotates for photos,shapes and fonts. & transparent on photos or background.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rotates for photos,shapes and fonts. & transparent on photos or background.

Would be nice if Bluevodo add rotates for photos, shapes, and fonts for us so we dont have to do it in another program to do that.

For transparent photos and background, i always love that, just thought of that why not bluevodo have that also?

just my two cents,
    Baik20

Re: rotates for photos,shapes and fonts. & transparent on photos or background.

I see what you mean, transparent photos would be really nice. Like .pdd image files from adobe photoshops

Comment

Good idea,
      Would be nice to add a flip right to left & up & down for an image as well.

Cheers
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

yeh flip right lest, skew, transparent images would be very useful. let me add some more to it..
        putting in image reflection, Tint, rotate, and some other kind of stuff like that would be very useful

Comment

Agree...down the road, the rotate option would be great.
          http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

....everything commonly found in Publisher, at least....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

then we won't need to use different programs if bluevoda incorporates everything into it. it would be wonderful

Comment

Vasili:

I think I've wished for publisher tools before, but I must have been bad.
                You can rotate images built in paint by importing them to photoshop 3, but they come out jpg not gif and sometimes the colors don't match. With publisher and
                transparent backgrounds you could build psudo flash and wouldn't need to worry about color matching. I remember when all store bought computers came with publisher.

Comment

If you download the free paint.net you may have your wish. It has just been upgraded from 2.64>2.7. To give it a try search paint.net in forum search.

Comment

Rob,

Publisher still comes with MS bundles, and is comparable to Paint. Not everyone has (or will have) PhotoShop, so conversion is an unlikely suggestion.
                    > I try to recommend the simplest, most universal solutions for immediate results without steering others into having to learn a new program or new way of thinking (anything different than the simple Microsoft construct).

I suppose it may just be a matter of opinion, but I have never been one to simply parrot suggestions made earlier without analysis.
                    My suggestion of "everything that Publisher has" was made in the context of BV tools, and how BV in CSS is written specifically for a Windows envoirnment, thus with common Windows/Microsoft features...
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                    X