Navigation bar doesn't have split page function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation bar doesn't have split page function

The navigation bar I have doesn’t have the option to split pages, which I need to do for my website – how can I get either a different navigation bar or to split pages on the one I have so that I can have pages within pages? I look forward to hearing from you asap as I have a short deadline to get this website completed.

Many thanks in advance,
    Serena

Re: Navigation bar doesn't have split page function

BV has both navigation bar and menu bar navigation systems.
    Menu bar alows for splits, navigation bar doesn't.
    Menu bars are based on Javascript, so they are not SE friendly.

You can also use the Slide menu.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello, is SE Search Engine? Where can I find the menu bar icon on BV as i really need to be able to spile on of the pages.

Also, my client wants images to change on teh home page, like this website does - is this possible through BV? http://www.healingtoolbox.info/

Many thanks,
      Serena

Comment

Yes on the se part.
        Use the BV add banner rotator with fade selected for the changing images. Make sure the images are the correct size for the space on the page & also make sure they are all the same size to save getting the distorted look.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello,
          Where can i find the menu bar navigation icon as i cant find it and need to add the splits?
          Thanks,
          Serena

Comment

In the same toolbar where all other menus are.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Publishing

Hello,
              Im trying to publish tp my website but the IP number i recieved when i purchased the domain & hosting space through BV is not appearing in the drop down dox on the publishing box - help! S

Comment

Originally posted by Serena View Post
                Hello,
                Im trying to publish tp my website but the IP number i recieved when i purchased the domain & hosting space through BV is not appearing in the drop down dox on the publishing box - help! S
                All the passwords and username will be in your VH welcome mail. Check it out.
                www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Serena View Post
                  Hello,
                  Zuriatman has misread your post. If your IP address is not appearing, download a fresh copy of BV. Might be wise to uninstal your current version and any short cuts to it first. If you made any pages, these will be safe.
                  Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
                  X