Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resizing and centering the page

hi ..
    somehow my page (all elements)size got bigger and went to the side ..it wasn't like that before ..before it was centered .

how can i fix that through bluevoda?

for reference : www,home-made-gift.com

Re: resizing and centering the page

click on an empty space in BV page.
    click right Page Properties > under General > find drop down from Center Page.

Comment

hi ..
      it doesn't help..

i think something on the configurations on BV has changed ...
      any other solutions?

Comment

If all elements got bigger, as you say, you probably changed somehow your monitor resolution......
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You have a large, empty text object that exceeds the page boundaries, and this might be causing the page pushing to the left.
          In BV, View, Object Outlines so you can trace it and delete it. It is beside (to the right) of the lower right corner of the text

I always thought that I can't create anything with my 2 left hands!!...wow. This is a great feeling to explore what always was inside of me. These tutorials just helped to bring out what I thought that doesn't exist... Now I know I was wrong...I revealed the creativity in me!!"
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X