X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 550

Troy Dobson
    www.getaliving.net
    I have tried to check all the publishing threads and I haven't seen this one yet.

1) Has any one gotten this error while publishing their index page?
    error 550 Can't change directory to public_html/getaliving.net: no such file or directory.

I'm sure its probably a pretty obvious answer but it aludes me thus far.

Troy

Re: Error 550

Originally posted by dobson41
    Troy Dobson
    www.getaliving.net
    I have tried to check all the publishing threads and I haven't seen this one yet.

1) Has any one gotten this error while publishing their index page?
    error 550 Can't change directory to public_html/getaliving.net: no such file or directory.

I'm sure its probably a pretty obvious answer but it aludes me thus far.

Troy
    You are trying to publish in this directory, and of course this directory cannot exist. If getaliving.net is an addon domain or a sundomain of some main account, then the directory to publish to, has been created at the moment of creating the addondomain, and is probably called "getaliving" so you should publish in "public_html/getaliving" without the ".net". If getaliving.net is your main account, then you should publish in "public_html"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Error 550

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X