Top & bottom bars need to go all the way left & right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top & bottom bars need to go all the way left & right

Please help with suggestions. We've created a look on our home page that we want through out the website on every page. Background green with top and bottom bars black. Bottom bar will have links to pages. The bars will not go all the way to the left and right. Within BV the editing page has everything left justified. So when I have the page properties set to center within browser there is always space to the left of the bars. Any suggestions or help?
    www.trunkmat.com

Re: Top & bottom bars need to go all the way left & right

Not sure what is your question ??
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry for being unclear. I need the top and bottom black bars to reach the left and right boundaries of the webpage. Right now there is green background space to the left and right of the top and bottom black bars. I don't want that so is there a way to have the the top and bottom black bars reach all the way to the left and right no matter the size of the monitor viewing our webpages. I hope I am clearer?
      www.trunkmat.com

Comment

Yes, but you can't do it in BV . BV is WYSIWYG so elements are static.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hiya. BV is wysiyg which truly helps beginners. Much easier then most webdesign software. Soholaunch is a bit YGWWGYST - you get what we give you so tough.

Comment

Working...
          X