Too much blank space under footer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much blank space under footer

I wonder if someone can see what I am doing wrong.
    For some reason, unknown to me, I cannot make the page length on one page work in my BV. It did happen once when I built my first website and I had something (can't remember what but something like an empty box)on the bottom of the page which I finally found. This does not seem to be the case now.
    This is the page

I have tried re-building but it is not working for me and as I have been working at this for over one day I thought I would ask in case it is a simple 5 minute fix.
    Sandra

Re: Too much blank space under footer

you might have something below it which is transparent .
    At BV page go to Edit > Select All ,
    you might find out what is hidden and delete it.

Comment

Thanks WSBlue but that is not it, that happened to me once before, took me forever to find it because I had just started, so I checked that first. Unless it is something that the edit function is not showing up.
      Sandra

Comment

You have to have something below the footer (a transparent shape, an empty text box or something) click View/Object Outlines
        It will outline all the elements you have on the page and delete anything under the footer.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hello Ed,
          Did not know about the view object outlines, tried it with Edit & select all. Now I have tried it with object outlines.
          Same thing nothing there.
          Now there is one thing different when I am building this page. I have the footer bar over the text on the published page or other wise it shows up a million miles down the page. I have not published it yet but I have moved the footer to the bottom of the page but now I have all the blank white space before the footer instead of after (in preview)
          Sandra

Comment

I have moved the footer to the bottom of the page and published now. But I now have about the same amount of white space between the bottom of the text and the footer as I had after the footer in the previous publish. Oh well I am going to give up for now, nearly two days is enough to work on one page. If any one has any other ideas I will check them out because I would like it fixed but if not, it will have to stay as is, for now.
            Sandra

Comment

forget about this page and redo one in a blank new page.

or copy the whole new and paste it a new blank page
              and after that . . . go to Edit > Select all > Copy > Delete > Paste

good luck

Comment

Working...
              X