Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Maker Pro question

Hi,

I have unzipped the "fmp" folder and successfully uploaded it to our "public_html" directory.

The things that I do not understand, and obviously need help with, are:

1. chmod the the entire fmp folder to 755 unless you are on the voda2 sever IP 70.86.30.66 you will chmod the the entire fmp folder to to 777

Run "install.php" with your web browser. Example >>>. http://www.YourDomain.com/fmp/install.php

a) Enter your username, email address and password in corresponding fields; (Is it "MySql username and password?)

c) Enter your MySQL database full path in the "MySQL host" field; (What is the full path? - our website address is: www.theconfab.net)

Also, it says, "

Make sure you delete the install.php file after you are done Installing Form Maker Pro. Failure to delete this fill could seriously compromise your account."

Do I delete it from "fmp" folder?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanking you in advance.

Kachano
    Thanks VH! www.theconfab.net

Re: Form Maker Pro question

I think, I have figured out a few things. The problem that I'm facing right now is, "running 'install.php' with my web browser". Every time I attempt to run it via the browser it gives the following error:

Template Error: set_root: tpl is not a directory.
    Halted.

I have set the entire "fmp" folder to 755 as instructed. I'm on VH server number (I don't know the number) but the I.P is 74.86.118.28

Please help me out with this one.

Thanks
    Thanks VH! www.theconfab.net

Comment

Working...
    X