X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing final length help needed

Hello All-
    First, thank you for the great posts.

I am doing final edits on my site and have run into a problem with viewing length.

My site built in BV is 9000 in length when I view properties. However, when I preview the site online, I see quite a bit of white space at the bottom of the site.

The url is http://dietsheetsforibs.com/

Any thoughts? Thank you, in advance, for your expertise.

Best regards to you and yours,

Peter

Re: Publishing final length help needed

Go to your BV page & press "Ctrl A" to hi-light all items on the page & scroll to the very bottom of the page. There are 3 empty text boxes that need deleting. These are giving a false page length.
    NOTE: Remember to un-hi-light the other elements before deleting or a few other parts will go missing. lol
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Publishing final length help needed

Just as an addition to the above, you will probably need to increase the page height, in BV, temporarily, in order to be able to see these empty text boxes.

Pls note that the height property is only for use when you work inside BV, when you publish the entire page will any way be viewable.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X