Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links do not work! advice please

Hi all,
    Sorry for repeat question but just realised i have put it in the wrong thread.
    I have just finished my website and my homepage comes up fine but the links to my other pages don't work, can anyone advise me please.

Thanks Sara
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: Links do not work! advice please

Thought i would give a bit more information, this is the address i have put in the menu bar

www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk/aboutme.html
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk/anxietyexplained.html
    and so on with the other pages on the menu bar.

Could someone please advise me what i am doing worng?

Thanks

sara
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Your pages seem not to be there. Or at least not under those names. So i suggest that you check where or how you have published them. Open blue FTP, connect to your site, and see how and where you have published them.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi

I have just found the ftp, not sure what i am looking for though. I have gone onto verfy links and the main page says validated url but all theothers say url not found? please can you help me i have been trying to do this for a few days.

Does all the html address have to go on each menu on all the pages or just the main one? i really don't know now and have watched all the tutorials.

Thanks

sara
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Originally posted by karel
          Hi

I have just found the ftp, not sure what i am looking for though. I have gone onto verfy links and the main page says validated url but all theothers say url not found? please can you help me i have been trying to do this for a few days.

Does all the html address have to go on each menu on all the pages or just the main one? i really don't know now and have watched all the tutorials.

Thanks

sara
          Yes the full http://.... .html type link has to be in all menubars. If you want me to have a look at the "inside" of your site, you must give me your access info: IP, username and password. If you do want this, use my form
          to send me your data, and your email also.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,

I have posted you my ip address and username and password. I would be so so grateful if you coud have a look for me, I really am stuck, plus its my birthday and taken holiday from work and we should be out but still trying to do this after soooo long.

Very much appreciate that you are going to take alook for me.

Thanks

Sara
            www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Originally posted by karel
              Hi Naval,

I have posted you my ip address and username and password. I would be so so grateful if you coud have a look for me, I really am stuck, plus its my birthday and taken holiday from work and we should be out but still trying to do this after soooo long.

Very much appreciate that you are going to take alook for me.

Thanks

Sara
              I have a problem with your info: it won't allow me in. Please check it again
              Navaldesign

Comment

Shall i forward the email they sent me to yourself.

Thanks

Sara
                www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Pages that i have found: "Cds and Tapes.html" if this is the correct one, save it in BV as "cds_and_tapes" then publish it.
                  You also have "cds and tapes.html" which one is the correct?

Then you have " Contact Us.html" and "contact us.html" Save the correct one as "contact_us" and republish.

"Food and Anxiety.html" and "food and anxiety.html" save the correct one as "food_and_anxiety" and republish

"About Me.html" and "about me.html" Save the correct one as "about_me" and republish

"Anxiety Explained.html" and "anxiety explained.html" Save the correct one as "anxiety_explained" and republish

"Anxiety Q&A.html" and "anxiety q-a.html" and "anxiety q_a.html". Save the correct one as "anxiety_q_a" and republish

"Anxiety Tips.html" and "anxiety tips.html" Save the correct one as "anxiety_tips" and republish.

Make ALL your menubar links like this: http://www.anxietynomore.co.uk/anxiety_tips.html changing of courde the last part of it.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

If you need further help post back.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Ok

The way you have asked me to save them is that on all the menu bars and the page i save in the folder?

Thanks

Sara
                      www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Hi Naval,

I have renamed all of the menu bars and i still can't get it to work, please can you suggest enything else, i really am grateful for your help.

Sara
                        www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

You have forgotten the ".html" in your links. Click here http://www.anxietynomore.co.uk/about_me.html
                          Navaldesign

Comment

You save the page without the .html, but you have to put it in the link
                            Navaldesign

Comment

duh............ i will try again naval...... you have been great

Sara
                              www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Working...
                              X