Missing comboboxes and linked text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing comboboxes and linked text

After publishing a page various items did not upload, such as comboboxes, text with links and some images. I managed to upload images individualy but do not know how to upload the other missing items. Can anyone help?

Re: Missing comboboxes and linked text

You are not giving us enough to go on. You don't tell us your url, you don't tell us what software you are using so I am going to guess.

My guess is that you are using BlueVoda and are trying to upload to a host other than Vodahost.

BlueVoda WILL ONLY work with Vodahost and you do not upload files, you use the built in publisher.

If I am barking up the wrong tree, please specific and detailed with your question(s)
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi Darren
      Good guess. Im am using blue voda and uploading via blue voda ftp. After a bit of head scratching I have found that copy and paste seem to alter
      certain properties with text and comboboxes and stops them uploading with the rest of the page. I redid the missing and uploaded the page again and this time it worked.
      I'm new to forums and web page design, Sorry for lack of info, Many thanks Justparks. justparkas.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by justparks View Post
        Hi Darren
        Good guess. Im am using blue voda and uploading via blue voda ftp. After a bit of head scratching I have found that copy and paste seem to alter
        certain properties with text and comboboxes and stops them uploading with the rest of the page. I redid the missing and uploaded the page again and this time it worked.
        I'm new to forums and web page design, Sorry for lack of info, Many thanks Justparks. justparkas.co.uk
        No worries...glad you worked it out :)
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
        X