jane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jane

Hi I have a website www.janeclare.biz I am trying to add a new page but keep getting error404 what am i doing wrong? Thanks for your help jane:)
    jane clare

Re: jane

Can only think that its a spelling mistake on naming the page, or an upper/low case text mistake.
    Have you also got the publisher area set to publish all files.
    I was assuming it was this page. http://www.janeclare.biz/tachyonenergey.html
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi yes it is the tachyon energy page. I will check the spelling. On page properties i put TachyonEnergy is that right :)
      jane clare

Comment

Hi have fixed it but there is one more problem i have updated my contact page and it keeps showing the old one . and says about me instead of contact
        when i preview it published it comes up the updated version but when i publish it it comes up the old one. thanks again for ;your help :)
        jane clare

Comment

Originally posted by jane ward View Post
          Hi have fixed it but there is one more problem i have updated my contact page and it keeps showing the old one . and says about me instead of contact
          when i preview it published it comes up the updated version but when i publish it it comes up the old one. thanks again for ;your help :)
          I can see, your mobile number, email address and some scrolling text. Is this correct?
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
          X