X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design issue

hi your help is required

Can some body please you help me?

I am building a website. I want to apply the horizontal and vertical menu bar (which is on my home page) to all the pages.

FOR EXAMPLE WHEN I CLICK ON THE HOME OR CONTACTS MENU THE LINKED PAGE should APPEAR IN THE SAME WINDOW. howEver I WANT THE HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL Menubar TO BE CONSTANT ON EVERY PAGE

As i can do it in plane html page in notepad using frame but how to use frames in vodahost? Can i use frames in hodahost if not then how to solve

i want three different frames top left and right

there are links in the left frame when i click on the link the corresponding page should display in right frame.

the same way i want to put the menu like home contact us ets in the top frame when i will click on the home it should display the corrosponding page in the right frame.

Re: Design issue

Yes you can do this in BV as well. You have several options.

1. create the page with menus (as well as all the common elements you want on all your pages) save the page as template, master, what ever. Then clone it, now open the clone for all your pages and then save it as (the page name, ie: index, about_us, etc.) this will make all your pages the same.

2. use Navals single page menu HERE

3. use In-line frames as you are describing, name each one a different name and set the links target to the correct frame name. See the video HERE
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi

Thank you for your timely help. As per your suggestion I chose method no 1. I have created the page with menus and saved it as template. But
      How do I clone it and how do I open the clone for all my pages and save.
      I will be thankful to you if you can explain me it step by step.

Thank you

Originally posted by D'son View Post
      Yes you can do this in BV as well. You have several options.

1. create the page with menus (as well as all the common elements you want on all your pages) save the page as template, master, what ever. Then clone it, now open the clone for all your pages and then save it as (the page name, ie: index, about_us, etc.) this will make all your pages the same.

2. use Navals single page menu HERE

3. use In-line frames as you are describing, name each one a different name and set the links target to the correct frame name. See the video HERE

Comment

As I said create the page and "Save As" template. Then when ever you want to create the next page open template ( the little folder icon at the top of the builder page), "Save As" your page name (be sure to save as the new page to avoid over writing the template page).
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X