Could anyone tell me why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could anyone tell me why?

Could anyone tell me why the text is appearing on top of the banner?www.pocketbiketuning.net

Re: Could anyone tell me why?

Hello Jusa i took a look at your site, funny but in my browser the text is down the banner.....

Comment

Looks ok to me also...Are you upside down?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

For me it is at the top of the banner.

SChajin
        www.thebarefoottraveler.com
        www.gladyourgone.com
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

The text I'm seeing above the banner - looks like you missed a closing tag somewhere (or an opening tag) which causes that.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Bethers is correct:

You have this piece of code in your html, immediately after the meta tags:

<
            div#container
            {
            width: 985px;
            position: relative;
            margin-top: 0px;
            margin-left: auto;
            margin-right: auto;
            text-align: left;
            }
            body
            {
            text-align: center;
            margin: 0;
            }
            >

The part in black is what you have, the red < and > is what is missing and will solve your problem.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval..Thanks for your help
              I changed it, but still the same

Comment

This is something to do with your keyword, you put one keyword with quote " ("pocketbike"),that will make the structure of the html code not acceptable. eliminate that and all will work fine
                Nyoman

Comment

Actually - the top one should be <div#container> and the other one should be </div> - see if that works. I've never seen a div tag like div#container - but I won't question that part :)

It is these tags that is causing the problem - so is only a matter of getting them right - another thing - since everything is showing up correctly - you could copy that section and save it in notepad, then erase that entire string that Naval Design gave you - and if it's not needed, you've solved the problem that way. No need to have unnecessary code.
                  Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

I think that nyoman is correct. As soon as you delete your keywords, or just leave the first ones, everything works ok. Probably, some symbol that you have put in your keywords, closes the tag and this way the rest appears as text. Try putting only 10 -15 keywords. Please note that this is also good for SE. All this number of keywords is not good for SE
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Speaking of keywords - most se's don't look at that - but when they do - they expect to see the keywords on the page. If you aren't using it on the page, don't put it in here. And if you are using it - only put the ones you are optimizing that page for here.
                      Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by bethers
                        Actually - the top one should be <div#container> and the other one should be </div> - see if that works. I've never seen a div tag like div#container - but I won't question that part :)

It is these tags that is causing the problem - so is only a matter of getting them right - another thing - since everything is showing up correctly - you could copy that section and save it in notepad, then erase that entire string that Naval Design gave you - and if it's not needed, you've solved the problem that way. No need to have unnecessary code.
                        hmmmmmmmm,
                        i would try if this is working or not
                        Nyoman

Comment

Got it sorted out now.. All i did was deleting the banner/picture on the Voda Builder, and pasted it again..Save and problem solved

Comment

Working...
                          X