Problem with form.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with form.

Hi can someone visit this site and see why the form is full of code at the top.
    Also the form is not submitting any information to the email.
    All help much appriciated.

The site is www.ctvoicesolutions.com

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: Problem with form.

The page was published as an html instead of php. You will have to go into your c-panel and delete the html version and republish it as a php
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
      The page was published as an html instead of php. You will have to go into your c-panel and delete the html version and republish it as a php
      Hi Ed, thanks for the info and excuse my ignorance as I'm not used to doing forms, this is one I'm doing for my wife's new site.

When you mean publish in PHP I go to page properties and on file extension I choose PHP and save page? is this right? I then went to CPanel and under file manager deleted the old page, republished the new one but the problem is still the same.

The form and page name is request_quote and I have success and error pages too.

The page still shows all the code and if I hit F5 a few times to refresh page it get error message below:

Not Found

The requested URL /request_quote.html was not found on this server.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
      Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ctvoicesolutions.com Port 80

(Hope this is more helpful to help you to see my problem)

Regards THE LEADER

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

The correct page is now http://www.ctvoicesolutions.com/request_quote.php

Click to see.

However, having changed the page to .php, you now need to edit your menus, as they still point to the old, deleted, .html page.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          The correct page is now http://www.ctvoicesolutions.com/request_quote.php

Click to see.

However, having changed the page to .php, you now need to edit your menus, as they still point to the old, deleted, .html page.
          Hi Naval, thank you so much for your help, I edited all my menus and it all now seem to be fine no more php code on top of the page.
          How ever when I try to submit form I get the message below:

Could this be because the error and success page are published in html and not php?
          Here are the links to the error page and the success page.

Not Found

The requested URL /www.ctvoicesolutions.com/success.html was not found on this server.
          Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
          Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ctvoicesolutions.com Port 80

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Hi Naval, thank you so much for your help, I edited all my menus and it all now seem to be fine no more php code on top of the page.

It's submiting the form to the e-mail with out any problems.
            How when I submit form I get the message below and it does not show the succes or error page.
            But if I go to the control panel both pages are there in the file manager.

Could this be because the error and success page are published in html and not php?
            Here are the links to the error page and the success page.

Not Found

The requested URL /www.ctvoicesolutions.com/success.html was not found on this server.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Remove the www. from the success and error pages URL in the form properties.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                Remove the www. from the success and error pages URL in the form properties.
                Thank you George, all is working well now form is showing success page when submited.
                Once again thank you for your support and dedication here on the forum.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                X