No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I have not been on this forum for quite a long time as my website has never given me a problem till now. Apparently someone sent me an e-mail and they received a message saying that my inbox was full. I sent an email myself to the email account and he's right. How do I investigate this out please? My website is www.quinta-da-vinha.com. Thank you very much. Steve

Re: e-mail

Hello again

I went into my control panel and the webmail icon. There are no e-mails in the inbox. Here is the reply I got when I sent an e-mail to the account.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<steve@quinta-da-vinha.com>:
    74.86.118.19 does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 550 Mailbox quota exceeded
    Giving up on 74.86.118.19.

I pinged this ip address and there was a successful reply.

Comment

Still looking into this problem. I have now run an e-mail address trace on the e-mail account steve@quinta-da-vinha.com and it comes back with "virtual_user_maildir_overquota via virtual_user_maildir_overquota router forced address failure"

Any ideas anyone?

Comment

I have an e-mail account forwarder setup. When clicking on "trace" that's where I'm getting the error message code I wrote above.

Comment

Done it! I increased the disk space allocated to the e-mail account to "unlimited" and it works!

Comment

Working...
          X