single page protection not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• single page protection not working

So it's a photography website and the idea is to set up a personal gallery where the customer can got to their personal page, put in a password and view their proofs rather than have to come the shop just to pick up a dvd. From everythingI've read the simplest way to accomplish this would be to make their page and select the single page protection option. I've made a test page and it works fine untill i publish it with the single page protection enabled, once enabled the prompt for the password comes up but the login button wont respond and there's a bunch or jibberish in the background. As always any input as to why it isnt working, or a better way of accomplishing what I'm trying to do would greatly be appreciated. the website is http://kgphotographync.com/Contact_Us.php once there at the bottom of the page there will be a link called test and the password is password, if it does work all you will should see is a grey page with "test" in white. thanks

Re: single page protection not working

Doesn't work for me.
    Why not assign a unique page name for that customer and dispense with the password?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

The test page MUST be .php and not .html as clearly mentioned in the Login Tools Tutorial.

Change (in page properties) the page extension to be .php, Save, publish it, and delete the test.html page from the server.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks, i must of missed that step,

Comment

Working...
        X