.bvp vs .html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .bvp vs .html

All my pages are saved as .bvp for example Product.bvp and when I want to link this page to the horizontal menu it ask me to enter the .html

My question is how to save the page as .html as it is being saved as .bvp in the vodahost.

Re: .bvp vs .html

after you do your web in BV it will be saved as bvp, and after you publish it will be html or php (depend on the extension you choose.)

your first page will be saved as index in BV (only index and nothing else and all small cap) your first page will be: yourdomain.com

the rest of the page, your link will be yourdomain.com/product.html (all small cap)

Comment

Before publishing the website I can See the home page in the browser from the "preview in browser option" However when i click on the "about us" in the horizontal menu it doesnt show me the aboutus.html. It says the path dosent found. because i save the aboutus file as aboutus.bvp and not aboutus.html. However it shows www.google.com.

before publishing my website can i see if the links are working? link mean if i click on About us in the horizontal menu it should display me the about us page. which should be .html or .php as you said but now it is .bvp.
      so while linking the page do i have to enter as .html or .bvp.

Comment

you must have all the pages published first before the LINKs can work.

Comment

Thank you for your help. I saw 2 different builders. which one is better? and How they are different from each other.

BlueVoda Website Builder
          Soholaunch Website Builder

Comment

Please read here to find out:
            Web Hosting made easy with VodaHost. Tutorials, lessons, videos and more

Web hosting tutorial about how to create and publish an amazing an website using our various tools. From VodaHost web hosting.

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

Get your free soholaunch pro along with hundreds of soholaunch templates from Vodahost web hosting.

Comment

Working...
            X