Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eNewsletter Missing

Hey guys,

I have been in touch with Vodahost about this problem - that the eNewsletter function is missing on one of my accounts - they have now deleted this function from my other account.

I am confused by this.

Why was I not informed of the cancellation of the eNewsletter function?

Have a look at this page:
    Get your free soholaunch pro along with hundreds of soholaunch templates from Vodahost web hosting.

It is still being advertised as being part of the package.

It seems pretty bizarre, and dare I say sly, to cancel this function without informing anyone about it.

Has anyone else experienced this same problem?

Any help on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Ad

Re: eNewsletter Missing

I am bumping this thread.

Look guys . . .

. . . I have questioned VodaHost directly on this matter and I still have not received a reply.

I purchased a VodaHost package because of what was on offer.
    The eNewsletter function, which I want to use, is gone.

I would like to know why?
    I would also like to know why VodaHost are still advertising the eNewsletter as part of their package?

Does no-one else think a public reply from those at VodaHost is needed here?

Thank you,
    Adam

Comment

Re: eNewsletter Missing

Right guys, this is beyond ridiculous.

This has been discussed on the SohoLaunch Forum and nobody from VodaHost seems to give a damn about us.

This is not on.

You can't just wipe the eNewsletter function from the website builder and expect all of us to accept it without questioning why.

You have given no official reason for it.
      You STILL advertise the eNewsletter as one of the many functions available.

Do the staff of VodaHost not realise that essentially it is against trading standards to advertise something of use, but not to actually include it in their product?

Don't get me wrong, I love VodaHost, but I'm tremendously disappointed in the lack of customer care shown not only to me, but to others, too.

Please, VodaHost, help us, yeah.

Comment

Working...
      X