Members page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members page

1.Alright, im finally giving up and asking. I want to have a page on my website that will allow a visitor to visit the site and if wished submit a membership which would be free and that submission would automatically upload their photo to the member's page which would hold all of the members photo's.

2.Thats the beginning...What I would really like is for each of those members to have their own page with their information, with the list of the other members available from a drop down menu so they can visit their page.

Help with either one would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Whitetails-Extreme

Re: Members page

This is not something that you can do with the standard tools in BV. It requires a member's script with more than the standard features of the (simple) BV login tools, as well as specific scripts to create the member's page with other member's dropdown and the members list page with pics.

Definately, PHP and MySQL knowledge is required.

Alternatives: search for a suitable script on the net, or outsource this to a freelance that will do it for you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X