Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re - form and login questions

I need to know if and how to do the following

- create a form so when people enter their details it goes staight into my contacts for outlook

- create a form so submissions go into a excel spreadsheet
    and

- create a form so that people can search my website so that they get the information they get ie like travel website

if you want to travel from melbourne to sydney on a particular date

and with the username fields what kind of functions can u use for that

- can cients change details by themselfes

how do you create a form so you can do it.

Re: re - form and login questions

1. Not doable
    2. Use the built in form wizard and check the "Store Data in CSV file"
    3. A generic search is doable with the Google search form, using a Google customized search (within the site).
    A specific search like air / train etc schedules requires either a specific database driven script or connection-access to another site where this info is available.

To create a member's area you can use BV's Login script (rather simple). However it doesn't allow changing details other than the password. This would require a (free or paid for) membership script from the many available on the net.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

For the search engine for train and air. I was thinking of having the information in a excel spreadsheet and the search it's gets it's results from the sheet.

Is that possible

Comment

Searching the data of a CSV is rather hard. You'd better store the data in a Database table and serach the Db.

A CSV made in Excel can be used to populate the database.

In anycase you need a specifric PHP / MySQL script.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok kool
          do u know any free easy to use system. I been playing around with crm system but not sure if that's what I need. Do u have any examples of programs I can use and can get it to ontergrate with my website

Comment

You can Google it and see if you find some that you can have for free and integrate them into your website.

Usually a certain degree of php / mysql knowledge is required.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X