Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re. questrion

sorry to be a pain guys but slowly finding out solutions to my quiers

i made a search engine on my site and the people need to select the information from a drop down box..

what do i need to do for that do do a search on my site only and come up with the results only

Re: re. questrion

What do you mean by "i made a search engine on my site" ?

If you added a Google search, then it is simple: add a site related search only.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

to make more sense go to www.mi-dance.com

you will see two search form

how do i get them to search for local schools i post onto my website onto like abnother page

Comment

Well, what you have made is only a simple form.

Search forms have a search backend script to search through the site for the searched terms.

A form is only the mean to get the user input, in other words what he is looking for. To get the results, you need to implement a backend search script.

You can google it to fins some free site search scripts. Here are some:

Get timely, relevant assistance to keep organized and stay on top of emails, files, meetings and more. Use the power of Google to search across Google Workspace.

Boost your website's search functionality with FusionBot's advanced search engine technology. Increase sales and conversions, reduce support inquiries, and improve user experience. Discover our e-commerce and content-based solutions for efficient site search. Get started now!

Free site search engine. Add a site search engine to your website today, for free, in less than ten minutes. Choose from Free and Pro site search engines.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X