X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Internet Exception Error" 12163

Good Evening everyone -
    I need some help please....probably from the top Brass with experience lol
    I know this problem has been addressed before.....believe me I've read all the posts!
    OK - I get this on trying to publish......been to-ing & fro-ing with Support all day.....no joy. I've done all the firewall things - support has changed my password, checked my IP etc. etc. etc. etc.
    I'm only posting this since it's now the w/end & I don't expect to hear from support again before Monday.......and the last email I got from them was the same as the first from a different person! "Check my Firewall"!!!!
    Support have always been wonderful in helping me out before & fast too.....but this time I seem to have stumped them.....
    Anyone got any 'new' ideas on what I can do to resume publishing???

As always, many thanks for any input..........
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Re: "Internet Exception Error" 12163

Hi Ahimsa,

I had similar problems before this. Are you publishing from your BV "Image Folder"? Because I face that problem when I was doing that...

Hope this helps...
    Best Regards,

Foo

Comment

...thanks for trying - but nope! Just doing the same as I've always done for over a year now!.............
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Its an issue on your end. Firewall, Antivirus, ISP Firewall, etc....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

OK.....because you're the Boss I did the following just to see:
          I disabled my firewall & re-booted
          I have no antivirus software installed
          I ran my CCleaner (complete)
          I ran my Advanced System Care (complete)
          & re-booted

The problem remains! What now, please?
          david

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
            Its an issue on your end. Firewall, Antivirus, ISP Firewall, etc....
            Just for your information....& possible interest & for anyone else who might have been following this mini-drama lol.............

Having done absolutely nothing to anything on my computer since the last time I failed to publish a page, I just thought I would try to publish another page & see if it's the same.........it worked!!!!???????

Now - how to explain that? I have since re-published all the pages I was UNable to due to my "Firewall Issue"..........

Happy BV user again

david

Comment

Working...
            X