Fax form from website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fax form from website?

is it possible to submit a completed form on a website to a fax number rather than to an email address? site is affordable-vetclinic.com
    Thanks...Trish.

Re: Fax form from website?

yes.
    install a modem and a fax programme like winfax.
    click print, choose winfax enter number to send.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's not exactly what I need.
      I want visitors to the website to complete the form and rather than email it, it will be sent to a fax number programmed into the send function. Does that make sense? Thanks!

Comment

Do people still use fax machines...lol? I used to sell these things like sweets. Not so these days what with email and the internet.

Any how this maybe worth a read http://www.interfax.net/en
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks Darren for the info. This is one of many outfits that provide the service.

Allow me to explain again what I need to do. My client from whom I've built a website, wants the form sent to his fax number, which will print out the form. He doesn't like using email and won't stay abreast of emails that will come from his website. Consequently, he would rather the forms that visitors complete are sent to his fax number, not his email address.

Still need someone with technical knowledge to reply even if it's stating it can't be done....THanks!

Comment

Just so you know I was thinking that if you contact a company like the one in the link, they may suggest you could submit the form to a one of their mail boxes which perhaps they could set up to auto forward to your clients fax machine.

Just an idea for now but hopefully someone more techy will be along to offer something better.

All the best.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hmmm. didn't think of that idea. I can look into more closely now that I understand what your thoughts were. Thanks for helping out.

Comment

Working...
              X