Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV 'not responding' message on publishing

Hi
    I have changed computer to W7, installed updated BV version 11.4 and then revamped my website. Okay, now when I publish I have had one or two problems. Pages are basically identical in contenet and some have published and others will not, no matter how many times a try will get the BV not responding message. I have used the publsihed all files option.

I would apprecaite your help as I really don't know why Iam having this problem.

Sarah

Re: BV 'not responding' message on publishing

Sarah

I get the BV not responding on some of my pages but the page is always published even though it would appear it isn't. I do get the sucessfully published message though.
    So double check the pages first and post a link here so those who are more knowledgable than myself can help

Debbie

Comment

It is a common occourance with Vista and W7.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi, I'm using a new laptop on W7 and experiencing the same BV not responding message but still get another message to say published successfully even though the pages hasn't.
        I will quickly review the saving and publishing tutorial and try again. Hopefully if I have no joy someone with a solution would have posted a reply. Good luck to those who are trying. Update us if you are successful please.
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X