Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checking links

Hi
    I am totaly new to web site building and would like to know how to check the links between my pages.The site I am building is for a Parish Council so I need to be sure that the links for all the differant pages of minutes are sound.

Re: checking links

...pages have to be published with VodaHost before you can check the links.......then easiest way is to post your URL & let us do it for you lol
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

From BlueVoda you can open your webpage to verify
      your links.

You cant however see the link in action until you have a VodaHost hosting account.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Please i need ur help!!!!

I NEED A C-PANEL email box or a very good WEBMAIL LIKE: Horde,Squirell mail, or even a pop mail, SMTP.PLS I AM NEW IN THESE SITE AND I NEED U GUYZ HELP PLS.....

Stan...

NB;
        pls make these known to all members,i have being looking and searching for a general post.Here is my email: stan007hac******YAHOO.com

Comment

I NEED A C-PANEL email box or a very good WEBMAIL LIKE: Horde,Squirell mail, or even a pop mail, SMTP.PLS I AM NEW IN THESE SITE AND I NEED U GUYZ HELP PLS.....

Stan...

NB;
          pls make these known to all members,i have being looking and searching for a general post.Here is my email: stan007hac******YAHOO.com

Comment

[QUOTE=stan007hac;341696]I NEED A C-PANEL email box or a very good WEBMAIL LIKE: Horde,Squirell mail, or even a pop mail, SMTP.PLS I AM NEW IN THESE SITE AND I NEED U GUYZ HELP PLS.....

Stan...

Buy a VodaHost hosting account and you can have them all.

Goto this link............
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X