PDA

View Full Version : checking links

chippy
05-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Hi
I am totaly new to web site building and would like to know how to check the links between my pages.The site I am building is for a Parish Council so I need to be sure that the links for all the differant pages of minutes are sound.

ahimsa
05-13-2010, 03:50 PM
...pages have to be published with VodaHost before you can check the links.......then easiest way is to post your URL & let us do it for you lol

zuriatman
05-13-2010, 04:45 PM
From BlueVoda you can open your webpage to verify
your links.

You cant however see the link in action until you have a VodaHost hosting account.

stan007hac
05-13-2010, 06:34 PM
I NEED A C-PANEL email box or a very good WEBMAIL LIKE: Horde,Squirell mail, or even a pop mail, SMTP.PLS I AM NEW IN THESE SITE AND I NEED U GUYZ HELP PLS.....

Stan...

NB;
pls make these known to all members,i have being looking and searching for a general post.Here is my email: stan007hac******YAHOO.com

stan007hac
05-13-2010, 06:37 PM
I NEED A C-PANEL email box or a very good WEBMAIL LIKE: Horde,Squirell mail, or even a pop mail, SMTP.PLS I AM NEW IN THESE SITE AND I NEED U GUYZ HELP PLS.....

Stan...

NB;
pls make these known to all members,i have being looking and searching for a general post.Here is my email: stan007hac******YAHOO.com

zuriatman
05-14-2010, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=stan007hac;341696]I NEED A C-PANEL email box or a very good WEBMAIL LIKE: Horde,Squirell mail, or even a pop mail, SMTP.PLS I AM NEW IN THESE SITE AND I NEED U GUYZ HELP PLS.....

Stan...

Buy a VodaHost hosting account and you can have them all.

Goto this link............ (http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-order.htm)