Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landing page

hi there,

I would like to start my first PPC campaign so I would need the landing page.

Since I've never built one before, I'm not quite sure how should one ( good one ) look like.

Beside the name and email box ( form wizard ) and some tease information for them to click through, what else do I need on that page.

some pix?

thx.

Re: landing page

Try surfing the internet and research what you want and ideas to built your landing page.

Then come back and tell us what you want to do specifically.

By the way what is PPC Campaign?
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

hi there zuriatman,
      thx for the super quick response. I'll try to be lil' bit more concise this time.

what I want? I want to put up an adwords ad for a certain product. I've chosen the product and I made an ad copy. now I need a landing page that I can send people from there to the final destination ( URL where the product is )

what kind of landing page would do the best job?

thx.

PPC - pay per click

Comment

hi there,

or if it's possible, since I have a website, and the link for the product in it, to use it as landing page. then from there to send people to the final destination page.

would that be okay?

thx.

Comment

Just place a small image on your index page [Homepage],
          highlight the image and place a link to your product page.

The link can also be applied to any of your other webpages.

You cant have a PPC campaign for your website. Only Search engines like Google, Yahoo etc has that capability.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

hey there zuriatman,

thx. again for the rapid fire response, but I don't think you understand what I want.

of course it is all my fault for not being precise enough. I'm sorry. I guess I wanted to explain everything in three lines, but it didn't work.

I'll have another go at it.

never mind the landing page.

here's my problem. I have a website and in my website I promote some products. one of the products that I promote possibly has a good opportunity in a Google Adwords PPC campaign. since my website is rather new, and I don't have high traffic,and my bills are slowly piling, I was looking for other ways to make a living, if you know what I mean. so I said to myself, why not go for a PPC campaign with that product, separately from my website.

okay, now I wanna make an ad for that product, and I would need some kind of a page where people are going to land upon clicking on my ad. this is why I first asked for the landing page and etc. my question is, what kind of page would I need for an Adwords campaign. anything special on it? does it have to be optimized? etc.

thx.

Comment

I am not well versed with your requirements.

You will have to wait for another member to come along to help you out.

Cheers.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              State of Johor.

Comment

hi there zuriatman,

that's what I'll do, thx. for your time again.

Comment

this is a landing page i use for foreclosures. when the click on the ad that are posted in many social and open directories, it goes to this page. they fill out the information and it goes on from there. this is just a separate add on site to my main site. so here is what you have to do:
                  buy a domain name for this page
                  add on this domain name to your site
                  build your page and publish it under your add on domain name
                  point your dns servers to the correct place
                  start advertising your product in as many places as you would like
                  make some money.
                  if you would like some one on one help with this just contact me through my website.
                  good luck
                  mrmagoo144
                  www.videopostcards.info

Comment

`im sorry i forgot the link:

another senior moment.
                    mrmagoo144
                    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

hey there mrmagoo144,

thx a bunch that's exactly what I had in mind.

I appreciate it.

ps. I found your senior moment comment funny, but if this is really some concern of yours ( poor memory ), or if you're suffering from dizzy spells, fatigue, exhaustion, lightheadedness etc. and you would like to find healing without drugs you can learn how here www.selfcureanddetox.com/natural_sugar.html

thx again for your precious time.

Comment

nope just do something stupid once a day. that's all!
                        mrmagoo144
                        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

hey there mrmagoo144,

just once? then just relax in Florida sun and don't worry about it.

U R fine!

Comment

Working...
                          X