Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation bar problem

Hi
    I have a little concern over my navigation bar the contact and inscription do not have a space between them.
    I do have another problem in that the Ateliers d'anglais in the top right hand corner in BV is not like that it is on just two lines but I notice when published it drops the 12ans down onto its own line.

Any ideas why? I've tried everything I can think of.

Thank you

Debbie

Re: Navigation bar problem

I still haven't been able to fix this. Does anyone have a solution or is it another one of those things I am just going to have to live with? )

Debbie

Comment

The 12ans drops down because the text box is not stretched enough. Move the whole text box over to the left slightly then stretch the box to the right edge area of your site then republish.

The no space between the links not 100% sure.. again, try stretching if it allows (not sure what you used to make these links) or look carefully in the properties, there will be some kind of spacing options in there no doubt.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ramsey
        Thank you for that, I have changed the text box and sorted out the first bit and then I deleted the old navigation bar and redid it. I have no idea why the first one was appearing like it was but the new one seems to be appearing correctly.
        Thank you, I have just one last little correction to make and then I am going to ask for a critique!

Debbie

Comment

vous êtes très bienvenu
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X