Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to have individuals pay me through paypal and how to allow individuals to post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to have individuals pay me through paypal and how to allow individuals to post

Wondering when i create my website how do i get people who visit my site and register to pay through paypal to pay me?

Also wanted to start something on my page to have individuals who pay the member fee to be able to leave member comments on my page, how can i do this?

Re: how to have individuals pay me through paypal and how to allow individuals to pos

Originally posted by involvement View Post
    Wondering when i create my website how do i get people who visit my site and register to pay through paypal to pay me?

Also wanted to start something on my page to have individuals who pay the member fee to be able to leave member comments on my page, how can i do this?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything can be done without any problem.

However, what are you going to have on your website that people would want to pay you to register to visit your website?
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X