Why would others keep looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would others keep looking?

I have 3 domains. www.eastflat.com www.eastflatmusic.com www.myefcw.com I'm watching the "AWstats".. and I have noticed that some IP addresses from the other side of the world visit almost everyday. I "blocked" a few IPs.. but they're back. Do I need to watch the bandwith?..is this normal, ..Are there anything I need to look out for as in "hacking" my site?

Thanks for any info... Bob... "mreastflat"

Re: Why would others keep looking?

What makes you think these IP addresses were looking to hack your site ?
    Could they be SEs ? Do an IP lookup to see what these are, which country, etc.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Why would others keep looking?

Well.. 'hacking" is such a strong word. I guess I said it wrong. I had read that some places could somehow use your bandwith for free. I guess I didn't think this thing out, sorry for the trouble. I did a look-up and didn't see anything odd..I guess. Most were from Amsterdam
      Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X