Editbox "readonly" when BlueVoda upgraded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editbox "readonly" when BlueVoda upgraded

Hi - I have a form I used last year for registering for an event - which worked great. Since then I have upgraded to the newest BlueVoda and in changing the form for this year's event, I find that my editboxes are all in the wrong order and many have Object HTML that have them as "readonly" and "disabled" though the boxes aren't cheked under Properties. ex:

<input type="text" id="Editbox17" style="position:absolute;font-family:Arial;font-size:11px;" name="Pro_Depdate-A" value="" readonly="readonly" disabled="disabled">

I can't edit in the Object HTML box and am having a hard time figuring out how to fix these. I have gone through the entire form multiple times moving all the boxes "To the front" in order, I have moved the boxes off the form and back, moved the text behind, moved the entire form "to the front" etc. Checked the Read-only and Disabled boxes, saved then unchecked and saved, etc. checked that noting was "grouped" but nothing seems to be working. It's basically trial and error.

Is there an easy way to get these boxes unlisted as "readonly" and "disabled" ? I'm guessing it had something to do with the new form options on the newest BlueVoda software. I'd like to avoid having to redo all of them from scratch, since I have them all coded for ABVFP as well. Please advise. Thanks.

www.casadecampogolfevents.com/proamsform2011.php

Re: Editbox &quot;readonly&quot; when BlueVoda upgraded

After further trial and error I found that if I did go back, check the boxes under Properties, save, click out of the editbox, go back undo the check boxes, save, then go back and "Move to Front" I was able to do it. Tedious but it worked.

Comment

Working...
    X