Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLV to SWF

RE: www.centricityportal.com
    I received an email from support with instructions of how to get an FLV file on my site by converting it in Flash to an SWF, which is disappointing at the least. Then, according to their instructions, in Blue Voda I need to select the Windows Media Player option and insert it there. I'm new to Blue Voda so I don't know where I need to go to access the Windows Media Player option. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Re: FLV to SWF

BTW: I read the post by BlueVoda about using YouTube to post videos. That isn't an option for me because this is a corporate project.

Comment

i think you are not understanding this. if you have a flv file, you need a player or skin to play the file on your website. you can either google flv player or convert flv to swf and you will see a lot of sites that have what you need. you can convert the flv to a swf file and use the f tool on the left. if you have a wmv file then you would use the windows media file on the left. i use primarily the swf file tool and have no problems with playing any video on the internet. if you need some help you can contact me through my website.
      good luck
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

yes

Comment

I understand you're doing a corporate project but there are a lot of options online for hosting your video other than YouTube. Using these, you can just copy the embed code and paste the HTML into your page.

The best (and easiest) Flash player you can use on your site is: http://flowplayer.org/

It's free, too.

Hope this helps.
          Jason
          Check out these sites made exclusively with BlueVoda!

Powerline1000.com
          ObePro.com

Comment

Working...
          X