I Frame Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Frame Target

This is weird but I've dowloaded a fresh version of BV but I reckon something is missing.

I've put an Iframe on the page (inlineframe1). I have put some thumbnails around it because I want to display the bigger images in the Iframe.

I've gone into the thumbnail link properties where I need to set the target.

You have the usual
    _blank
    _self
    _parent
    _top

What I don't see is a target for my inline frame - Now I am sure this was on the older versions. Can someone please test this on BV for me.

In view of this I thought I'd create a 'mouseover' event and set the target to inline frame there. This doesn't seem to work either.

Hmmm...can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Re: I Frame Target

......emmm Darren, I learned all this from you LOL.....but it seems to me that-
    you make the thumb.....you make the large image on a new page & link the thumb to that & in the target window you simply type the name of your iframe, or??
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but that works for me :)
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thats the thing David, I can't see the option to target the Iframe. I'm using version 11, what are you using?
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

huh? I have 11 too....but, Darren, there's no "option" as such like blank
        _self
        _parent
        _top
        that you mentioned - you just type in the name of your iframe in the target window....
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Doh!! Why didn't I think of just typing it in..so obvious..doh!! (I'm kicking myself)..Thx David
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

......lol....sometimes the masters can learn from their students.......
            yw,
            david

Comment

Working...
            X