How to Form An LLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Form An LLC

If you have a minute, please check out my new site. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks - Bob M

Re: How to Form An LLC

almost looks like a marketing site - very informative - ironic as i'm interested in forming an LLC and filled out the form. all worked well. why not tell us how much you charge to set up a LLC if you do the work? is it because each state would be more? also are there any other costs involved when filing? is so, why not tell us the whole story. I googled the LLC today and i found good sites, informative etc.... but no one tells you the bottom line. are you afraid to do that? anyway, i look forward to hearing from you.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. This was a new site I just put up but I was not very clear in my comments. The site I just put up was the last one in the signature line entitled Oregon LLC. In that one I do give the price which is $367 plus the Oregon state filing fee which is $100. However, there is a less expensive do-it-yourself site available if you click on one of the signature links. ( I don't want this to appear as a sales page) If I remember correctly, the fee is $27 and you get instructions and forms.

The reason most sites don't give a full price for each state is that the state filing fees all vary. They range from a low of $50 on up to $500. Each state has its own special requirements so you have to decide which state you are going to file in and then check out the requirements.

I'm always happy to visit with people and answer any questions. Click on one of the sites and you can get contact information. Feel free to call me or email me. I'm happy to help out if can.

Thanks again for your comments.

Bob M

Comment

Hi Bob, I think because you've set it in a long page with text exactly the same as most marketing sales sites - thats the first impression most people will get. I like your sites though, good job.

Rebecca
        www.spyphones.ws
        www.best-forextradingrobot.com

Comment

Working...
        X