Glass Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Buttons

Hi! When I publish my page the images of glass buttons and pictures are missing.
    I had published the folder of pictures using ftp and nothing. Please, help me!

Re: Glass Buttons

No need to seperately publish pictures via ftp. Lay out your design on BV and use the built in publisher. Everything will get published together.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks for your help DarrenC. I'm going to try.

Comment

Hello again.
        first I deleted the index page of my site, but still over there. I tried to publiseh the new one and doesnt work.

Comment

For anyone to help you, be very clear with your questions. What is '...still over there'?

Have you seen the video tutorials at the top of this page?
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ok, I had deleted the index page and tried to publiseh a new one, but the old index page is on site, I dont know why. I used the turotial, named the pages correctly, used glass buttons and linked the pages in the same form of the tutorial explain. I publiseh the pages together and the pictures and glass buttons doesnt work, are missing. Im trying to find an answer because on 5/31 I have to begin my site. Thank for your atention.

Comment

If you are still seeing your old page on the web, press F5 on your keyboard to refresh your browser.

What is your website address?
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

My web site is www.redlatinatw.com

Comment

Ok I see your index page. Redo your naviagition and republish.
                  Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ok, I did Darren, I m going to publish all pages, when ready I tell you. Thank.

Comment

Darren, all pages are publiseh, but the glass buttons doent work and the link are broken. please go to www.redlatinatw.com

Comment

Did you redo your naviagation, becuase the images are obviously missing?

Links arn't working because you've left off the .html extension on these links.
                        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Darren, I did it. redo the computer, fixed the links and are working. Now the images... Sorry, but I m a beginner.

Comment

I don't know what you've used for you navigation, you've lost the images some how. The best option is to simply delete it and redo it.
                            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ok, Thank you very much DarrenC. I dont know what happened. I use google chrome and explorer some time. I had dissable Firewall, and the problem persist. I m going to delete and restart again. Any help is valuable.

Comment

Working...
                              X