Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video on site

Hello,

I am re-organizing my website. I would like to put 4 videos in small vindows (half the size what You Tube uses) in two lines. 2 on top 2 under those to make a nice cube.

I do not want them to autostart. I wish, that the user will have the controlls to start the movies or stop them.

I have the following problems:

- None of the players (Windows Media Player, Quick Time Player etc etc) on Blue Voda seems to allow to use the controlls. It all shows in "properties" only auto start and loop. Actually some of them shows controlls , but even if I am ticking it, on "preview" it does not shows the controlls. All I need just a start/stop button...

- The size of You Tube videos are too big to fit 4 vids and hotlink to them. Is there a way around it? I would need small windows like 200x150

All your suggestions are eagerly awaited...

Vodafan

Re: Video on site

Further to my previous post: there is this new You Tube button on Blue Voda, which as default show "Stacy from Vodahost", but when I tried to put the embed code from You Tube it does not show the window in preview at all.

How can I make this work? It would be perfect 4 of those samller windows....

Comment

Re: Video on site

well...i think you are on the right track....
      i have used the installed youtube tool and it
      worked great...just check to be sure the
      url that you are using from the youtube site is correct
      also the html box works good.....

arn_old

Comment

Working...
      X