Links dont work Help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links dont work Help please!

My domain name is www.bet-elmotors.com and I have watched all the video tutorials to make sure I did everything right and I double checked and everything seems ok and I went to cpanel to check that I did publish, and it did. I only published index,specials, and inventory but since those didnt work I want to make sure what was wrong before going on. Help please

Re: Links dont work Help please!

Try

Also you could remove the new window feature.
    Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Oh My Gosh!!! U guys are great something so simple thanks a bunch!

Comment

I'm having the same problem! How did you resolve it?

Comment

This means if you have a form on a page you must publish with a php extension....
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

But what if I don't have a form in it and it still doesn't link?

Comment

My main page: www.lindabaruthadesigns.com has a navigation bar with links to 3 other pages. I uploaded the Services page and have that link on the main page pointing to http://www.lindabaruthadesigns.com/services.html. The Services page doesn't have a form in it.

Comment

Originally posted by LLLCreate View Post
                My main page: www.lindabaruthadesigns.com has a navigation bar with links to 3 other pages. I uploaded the Services page and have that link on the main page pointing to http://www.lindabaruthadesigns.com/services.html. The Services page doesn't have a form in it.

This is the correct link http://www.lindabaruthadesigns.com/Services.html

Note the UPPER case 'S' in Services.
                Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Oh...you are GOOD! THANK YOU:)

Comment

One more question...if your page has a table in it, do you still name it with an html extension for linking purposes, or something else?

Comment

Typically the only time you change the link extension to .php is when you have a form on it. If it has a table on .html will be fine.
                      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

I can't seem to get the pages to link no matter what I try. I have capialized the page name, tried .html and .php. Just says ooops this page appears to be broken. Have published all pages etc. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by lisa@apoplanet.com View Post
                          I can't seem to get the pages to link no matter what I try. I have capialized the page name, tried .html and .php. Just says ooops this page appears to be broken. Have published all pages etc. Any suggestions?
                          I been through your site randomly clicking buttons and did not come across any broken links.
                          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
                          X