Resizing Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resizing Images

Hi All: I am trying to place some book cover images on my home page. In the tutorial it shows a small box. When the image is inserted it fills the box. When I bring in the image it covers the entire page and I can't find a way to reduce it. Any ideas?
    Shakespeare@vibrantpublishing.ca

Re: Resizing Images

Here
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Carbon Terry, maybe you can answer this one. I have made my pages all 950X2700 to build on. Some of my pages aren't that big, there is a lot of space between the last item on the page and the footer. How do I get rid of the space? I resized the page but I lose the footer and I can't move the footer because all the lines have links and I would have to move each one separately and that would take days.?

Comment

This is the method that I use on all of my sites. Change one page and it changes on all pages. You will have to change the physical location for the footer.
        To shorten the page you will have to modify the shapes/graphics. If the graphics extend beyond the page size the size will automatically change to include the shape.
        Do you have a page published that I can see?
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X