Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login system not working using BV11

Hi there, I hope someone can help me...
    I have been using BV11 to create my website which is up and running but partially still under construction.
    I believe I have done everything as outlined in the link below (as far as I can see) - brief tutorial.

For some reason when I publish the pages they arent actually working as they should be ie when you log in or create user, it stays at that page and doesnt go to the destination page.
    I believe i have published the pages as they should be i.e. php.
    I also believe I have done the obvious thing such as creating a database with an unusual name and making sure it is in the public folder etc.

Not sure what Ive done wrong, but this is a last resort as I have tried everything that seems obvious to me. Take into account that I am only a newbie :) Its probably rather simple but as I have been at it a long time sometimes it can seem harder than it is im sure.

Thanking someone in advance
    Luan

Re: Login system not working using BV11

We'll need a link...........
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Sorry - I guess a link would help wouldn't it!
      I have a pic saying its under construction as obviously I am still working on this area, but I do have the create user and log in button active (to the best of my knowledge) as I am trying to test it - to no avail.
      Hopefully while you are there, you can make some suggestions/constructive criticisms as I am new to all of this, except for the graphic design background.
      Thanks so much!

Comment

Its a miracle!!! I worked out what I was doing wrong... just a small thing, but it appears as though simply publishing the pages in their order seems to have removed the problem. ie I had published a page out of its actual order - i published the logout page before the login page. A simple matter of republishing actually worked! Weird but it worked so I am not complaining!!!

Comment

Working...
        X