Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do???

Hi,

I have had this website up for about a month and a half and I only get 50 visitors a day. Any suggestions? I've submitted my site to search engines, and every day I only make about 2 cents off advertisements..

www.amplezone.com

Thanks for all your help!!!

Re: What should I do???

how do I open the web page Where?
    I want to start the page

I have introdution etc.

Comment

45 days is not very much time to expect satisfactory results.
      Should I happen to land on your site I would not stay very long.
      First, the page is not centered.
      Second, that banner takes forever (on my pc) Why not have that in text to help with your SEO?
      You may want to read this.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Hi there, admittedly I did check your site out the other day as you were asking for reviews but I didnt get around to letting you know what I personally thought.
        Your website appears to be centered (I am using firefox) - if you include the google ads you have working down the right hand side.
        Just some minor criticism... i would slow the scroll down (text banner - Sign up now! Sell your item in your state to) that you have as its going a little too fast to read at a comfortable rate.
        The overall design is always up to personal opinion (I think the page is pleasant enough) and it seems neat enough, and easy enough to comprehend and thats the main thing.
        Also make sure you use your webmaster tools to your full advantage - submit your site and all your sitemap info.
        If you search the forums you will find all the info you need in regards this.
        Also the guys at bluevoda/vodahost regularly email info like this out, even just recently.
        Also, advertise where you can. Google offer a $50 free signup feature - ive seen it somewhere but havent utilised it myself as yet but as i understand it you are not obligated to stay on and can cancel that account at any time - just dont quote me on that.
        Yahoo I think have a similar thing but I think you have to make a small deposit.
        Affiliate yourself where you can with other companies. Ask other website owners if they will put your link up with or without payment.
        If you havent already, get a facebook and or twitter account. They also offer advertising based on your own budget and can be as little as $1.00 a day for as long or as little as you like.
        It is true you have to spend money to make money.
        Now I have not had a thorough look around your site, but instead of using a gmail account email, I feel it would be much better to use an email account associated with the name of your website. i.e. advertise@amplezone.com or sales@amplezone.com - just appears more professional.
        It will take some time. Ask your friends to spread the word and help support you.
        I hope that helps you out.

Luan :)

Comment

Working...
        X