whatyou think please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whatyou think please!!!

check my new updated site out! the main page is the only thing that is new the other pages are still old and need to be updated. if you like the main page ill update the rest! thanks for your honesty!!
    www.utahsfavoriteagent.com

Re: whatyou think please!!!

Hi

Did you know the contact page brings up an 404 error?
    I thought there was a lot of information on the front page and wonder if the facebook is too big?
    I think the life videos sell them selves and maybe they should be better placed on the page?
    Hope that helps
    Debbie

Comment

Looks great to me
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Hi Chris,

Nice job, just a couple of things that I believe would help direct the readers eye to the information you are trying to convey: I would put at least 1 of the videos in a position on the page that one does not have to scroll down to see, they are your best marketing tool. Your titles 'Protect Yourself on the Road' etc could be bigger and bolder to draw the eye. I would also make the Chris Mitchener Insurance Agency font much larger so that it fills out the entire box. Love your color scheme!
        Marcie
        www.redtractorfarm.com
        www.iloveacorns.com
        www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Hey,

Your about us page goes to an error 404 page as mentioned above, i think your white page background needs to be wider since not everything fits on it. The buttons on the right are only half on and look messy,

Also the buttons need to be bigger, the text in one or two of them barely fits so its cut off slightly.
          another thing is when you click on any of those buttons on the right, they open up in these tiny little windows which you can see anything until you expand them. all you need to do with them is redirect them to your quotes page which is already inside your site, you don't need to open them in a new window
          robobobo
          Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
          Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
          www.visionlandscapes.ie
          [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X