Bespoke Template looks too small in FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bespoke Template looks too small in FF

I have tried to make our own template for our website http://www.designpalette.co.uk using soholaunch. I have now got it to work (all bar a couple of images) but it looks too small when viewing from Firefox but OK when viewing from IE8. I would be grateful if someone had any idea what I can do do make the template look right in FF. Regards Richard

Re: Bespoke Template looks too small in FF

No Solution.

Firefox is an old, fallable yet continually updated browser built upon the Netscape code which has proven to be incapable of offering a solid foundation for across the board fucntionality. It will always have it's own peculiar way of rendering pages and the designers behind it are stuck in the loop when it comes to creating a clean and open-ended code flow to incorporate the new or projected methods.

Because it remains to be very consumer popular due to the reliance on Free Distribution, the failsafe method in developing websites is to test in multiple browsers to allow for a compromise of viewability.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for your reply

Comment

Actually your site looks better in FF than IE8 (but same size, anyway). In IE8 there is a tables overlap issue unless I set IE8 to compattibility mode.

Make sure you haven't set FF to zoom out: View, Zoom, Reset to see the page in its original dimensions.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X