"no-cache" code not working...help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "no-cache" code not working...help!

ok so I have put between the head tags <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache"> This has worked up until recently. Now I am finding that my pages although updates are published, are not updating online...so I read the tutorial on the subject and after finding the F5 button was not recifying the situation, I downloaded the computer cleanup programme, ran it twice and then in a new browser did the F5 button again as the old page still present...it didn't work.
    So what do I do now? All helpgratefully recieved

Ruth
    www.mowcopchurch.com

Re: &quot;no-cache&quot; code not working...help!

Originally posted by ruthwinterton View Post
    ok so I have put between the head tags <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache"> This has worked up until recently. Now I am finding that my pages although updates are published, are not updating online...so I read the tutorial on the subject and after finding the F5 button was not recifying the situation, I downloaded the computer cleanup programme, ran it twice and then in a new browser did the F5 button again as the old page still present...it didn't work.
    So what do I do now? All helpgratefully recieved

Ruth
    www.mowcopchurch.com
    Just to let you know I contacted Blue Voda customer support and they gave me a new IP address to publish to and all is working well now! ;)

Ruth

Comment

Working...
    X