Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create the htlm coding

I am totaly lost!!
    I can easily built several pages in the program, BUT when it comes to linking them together (internely), I get lost.
    If I save the pages by writing the extension "html" in the dialogbox and click "ok", then save the page, and then try the "preview" button, I only get a terrible mess of characters in the browser.
    I suspect that it is the generating of the html code that I'm missing.
    Can anyone explane to me how one can set the whole program up to, along the way, generate correct html coding.
    I have earlier worked a lot with "Ms FrontPage", but want to try BlueVoda because of the easy way of placing the various elements by the drag and drop tecnoligy. In that respect I think the program is very easy to use.
    I do hope that someone can be of any help to me.
    Regards
    John

Re: How to create the htlm coding

BV saves pages in its own format, and creates the necessary HTML code ONLY at the moment of publishing.
    You will need a VodaHost account to publish with BV.

Furthermore, links between pages will only work when the site is published, not in preview.

Links to eternal, existing websites / pages will work also in preview.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: How to create the htlm coding

Thank you for your answer. So, if I get this right: it isn't possible to use another (local Danish) webhost. The only option is VodaHost!!!!!!!!
      That is quite limited, considered how easy the BV is to use.
      In that case I'm not able to use the program, as I want webhosting local.
      Thank you again.
      Best regards
      John

Comment

Working...
      X