Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot find Contact Page

Hi,
    My name is Salena and my domain name is http://www.spanishvilla-rental.com . The problem I'm having is when I try to access the contact page- I am re-directed to this page- http://voda18.voda18.com/cgi-sys/movingpage.cgi

This is the message I get -
    This Site Has Been Moved to a New Server.

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

I have tried following this advice. I have re-created the page, deleting the originals from the ftp, re-published, tried various different methods-i.e. using the from wizard template, or creating from scratch using the form wizard. All the other pages in the site are present and correct, so my guess is it's something to do with the php thing. I saved as a bv extension as instructed, and am awarethat it will publish as a php automatically. If I've mis-understood, please shout! My brain is so pickled with trying to work it out- I can't see the wood for the trees now! Could someone please point out to me what silly thing I've done so I can put it right. Many thanks.

Re: Cannot find Contact Page

Please publish the contact page as .html so we can see if there is some issue (redirect) in the code, If we can't find what the issue is, you will need to submit a support ticket.

Did you by any chance set a redirect in C-panel for this page ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi I'm experiencing the same problem as Salena.
      i.e. after submitting a question from my contact form, the Action page doesn't come up anymore - instead a page saying 'Account Moved'
      and 'The site has been moved to a new server' with a message suggesting it may be possible to restore access by clearing the DNS Cache.
      I've tried that unsuccessfully.

Do you have a solution you can post here?
      That would be very helpful for myself and others who may experience this difficulty.
      Regards

Comment

A link pls ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply -

here's link to contact page

cheers

Comment

Also I'm now finding I can't publish updates to pages today.
            Error window says 'attempt to connect to the server failed'
            This has happened before, though after a while (day, 2 days) I can publish again.
            Any idea about that one??

Comment

First, I don't understand why you are not using the built in form processor.

Anyway, the issue has nothing to do with it.

You will need to submit a support ticket on this.

Publishing issues usually have to do with server or net load.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                First, I don't understand why you are not using the built in form processor.
                I don't understand why you think our contact form is not yours.....
                It was made using the built in form maker several years ago when I started the site.

Comment

I'm not talking about the form, but how you are processing submissions.
                  Since version 10, BV has a built in form processor that allows you NOT to have a separate "action" page with a script in it.

Just to keep you updated, here is the link to the tutorials: How to create a form using the Form Wizard, How to create a form from scratch, How to edit a form
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X