login form problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login form problem

I`m writing this on the forum as I am unable to get an adequate response from the support team. This may not be their fault but the replies seem to be too automated to be able to respnd precisely to the question asked

I point also that I am a paying customer of Vodahost and would have hoped that my problem could be responded to via the support ticket system. Hence my reason for postin here.

Ok, I use an external login/membership software system on my site

Two days it was suggested by Vodahost support that I update my servers to ns1.voda18.com & ns2.voda18.com.

Since then my login system has gone weird. When my paying clients click on the login button (after accessing the loginpage www.tradingfootball.eu/login.php ) they are taken to this page

http://75.126.104.131/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Two things here:

1) I don`t know where this page has come from or who created it or what it means. It is nothing related to my external login software company.

2) The temp URL is my old temp url - before I was asked to update to new dns servers. Instead of 75.126.104.131 the new temp url is 75.126.104.139.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on here?

Appreciate your replies

Re: login form problem

I take it that the problem has been resolved? What was the solution for future reference?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Working...
    X