Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderbird Errors

Dear sir,

I've created email accounts in my cPanel. I've done exactly the tutorial in Email Creation Video Tutorial and also read threads on this forum. But still encounter problems in using Thunderbird for my email accounts.
    1. I don't see the folder of my email address on Thunderbird as well my gmail email address. How to fix it?
    2. When sending email error message occures: "The message could not be sent because connecting to SMTP server mail.suburmart.com failed. The server may be unavailable or is refusing SMTP connections. Please verify that your SMTP server setting is correct and try again, or else contact your network administrator." What's the solution?

3. How do I know that my cPanel is X3 version? Why RoundCube Webmail Software was not installed on my cPanel? Please install it, because it is the best than others.

Thank you very much
    my ID: 326324

Re: Thunderbird Errors

Your ISP may be refusing to allow SMTP connections.

Why dont you use your webmail instead and re-route all your mail to your SMTP account which is normally acceptable by your ISP.

I use Hoarde and does not have any problem with it.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X